Sign up for your Career Services!
Once you’ve enrolled in a Pathstream certificate, we are committed to helping you accomplish your career goals! Many of our students are working adults who are switching into a new field or looking to advance in their current job. We’ve built specialized resources and career services to help you land a new job, get a promotion, or start freelance work.
Get Started With Career Services
Sign Up For Our Services and Resources
- Weekly Jobs Newsletter: You can sign up to receive a weekly newsletter listing relevant job opportunities at the beginning of the first course (look for the Career Newsletter Opt-In inside your first course). We recommend monitoring this newsletter so that you start to identify relevant postings in your local area.
- Start working with a Career Coach: Once you reach the beginning of the final course, look for a Career Services survey in your course material to sign up. Upon completing this survey, you will immediately receive an email prompting you to send in your resume for review and schedule a career coaching call. If you cannot locate this survey, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 24 hours on business days.
If you’re eager to see some of the resources that you will go through with your career coach, you can find a mini version of your checklist here for you to begin working through. Your coach will review a more in-depth version with you once they meet you and hear your career goals, and you’ll be ahead of the game!
Pathstream How-to guides
We’ve created actionable how-to-guides with copy and paste templates to support your job search. These are created by Pathstream in partnership with hiring managers and recruiters:
- How to Answer the Question: Tell Me About Yourself?
- Top Tips for Preparing Your Resume
- Networking & Informational Interviews (Watch in a webinar format here!)